Announcing our new billing portal!
Current customers of Teligent may have already noticed recent invoices look a little different. Over the course of the past few months, the Teligent team has been working diligently on transferring our valued customers to a new and improved billing system. This new billing system gives us an array of new features that we are confident our customers will see value in.
New features to look out for:
- New and improved customer portal allowing our customers to update and manage payment options.
- Improved reporting functionality to provide details on call patterns and call usage
- View and download current and past invoices, as well as past payment history
- Ability to download invoices in EXCEL or CSV Format
To get signed up for our new billing portal, please follow the instructions below to register and login:
- To access your e-bill account for the first time you will need your account number and your billing telephone number. You can find this on your new invoice, at the top of Page 2.
- Access Billing Portal Link (https://billing.teligentip.com) You will need to create a new account first, by clicking the “New User?” button. When creating a new account- it will prompt you to enter your account number, and then your 10-digit phone number.
- If you would like individual help to login, please email or call us for assistance.
We hope you enjoy your new bill and our new and improved billing portal. If you would like to view our Training Video on the new Customer Portal, please visit our Billing Training Video.
Will my account number change? Yes. Please review your new invoice for an updated account number.
Will my due date change? No. Your invoice due date will remain the same.
I was on autopay, will I need to re-set that up? Yes. autopay accounts did not transfer over so you will need to setup autopay again.
If you have additional questions, please contact us!