TeligentIP operates a national 100% IP based network. Our VoIP backbone features world-class engineering and a geographically redundant Super-Nodes architecture to ensure that every single connection and call runs over our private network or is just one hop away from the leading network carriers. Our systems are built on industry best Cisco, Broadsoft, Acme Packet, Sonus and General Bandwidth session border controllers.
These geo-redundant Super-Nodes are located in Los Angeles, Miami, New York and London, with additional voice gateways in Miami, Denver, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and London, UK. All of them are interconnected with redundant high-capacity fiber links, creating the type of IP Backbone that assures absolute uptime availability, performance and economics that the most discerning of customers expect. We were pioneers in IP Telephony, and our current architecture and network design virtually eliminates packet loss, jitter and latency regardless of your location.
Our network of Super Nodes that are placed strategically around the country places Cisco routers, Broadsoft soft-switch equipment, Sonus and General Bandwidth session border control devices at each of these POPs allowing us to offer a 100% uptime SLA giving you packet-routing across the least-congested configuration available in the industry. Even in OTT (Over The Top), open internet installations, this network design allows an IP traffic such as voice, video or data to avoid traversing Internet peering points and their inherent “traffic jams.” Our purpose built network is one hop away from every major backbone carrier, thereby eliminating a majority of the latency and jitter associated with moving IP traffic across the public Internet. This adds a layer of security and quality.
TeligentIP Networks provides our customers with affordable IP cloud communications solutions that help them be more competitive and efficient. Our wide range of solutions can meet the demanding needs of businesses large and small.
Regardless of the voice services currently place, TeligentIP can replace, upgrade or even integrate with legacy equipment, and deliver the most advanced, cost effective solutions on the market. Ranging from IP Trunking to a fully hosted IP PBX or advanced Call Center service. Our national, fault tolerant network has been designed with geo-redundancy and distributed over 5 Super-POPs. This network resiliency ensures that each of our customized solutions will have the reliability, affordability and efficiency world leading companies have come to expect from TeligentIP’s all IP backbone to deliver cloud-based telephony, data, Unified Communications and collaboration services.
TeligentIP’s solutions and services are an indispensable asset to any sized business.
- Hosted IP PBX Services – a feature-rich set of hosted IP PBX services that delivers VoIP cost and productivity benefits including a bundle of unified communications features without the risk of obsolescence and heavy investment in capital equipment.
- IP Trunking – a versatile and cost-effective PBX integration/trunk replacement service that delivers the benefits of VoIP while retaining existing traditional or IP PBX/Key systems and internet connections for both voice and data.
- Unified Communications –
- Business Continuity – a business continuity and disaster recovery solution that ensures operations and telecommunication services are maintained during any disastrous incident such as catastrophic building failures, natural disasters, or network disruptions.
- Enhanced Call Center – a carrier-class, hosted call center that provides advanced call queuing, supervision, and call distribution features that includes an extensive statistical queue and agent reporting, with no hardware or capital requirements. Now your agents can be and work from anywhere in the world with the same powerful tools and efficiency as if they were in the same building.
- Call Recording – a powerful and reliable hosted phone call recording solution for business that is legally compliant, protects the integrity of all recorded call information, and utilizes a user-friendly web-based administration portal.
- Fax over IP Solution – a cost-effective unified communications service that allows users to view inbound facsimile transmissions conveniently and privately via email with the added benefit of digitizing documents in the process.
- Salesforce and other major CRM integration – TeligentIP’s services feature a computer telephony integration (CTI) tool that enables full integration of the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management with TeligentIP’s hosted IP PBX, IP Trunking and Microsoft Lync services.
- Bundled Services – a suite of bundled services that include private or public metro Ethernet, MPLS, or other high speed Internet services offering Quality of Service (QoS) bundled with Enterprise Voice Seats or the choice of IP Trunking options.